Jamie - Completed
- Started working on GraphQL implementation around the current user
- Decided that we will require a sign up/registration on launch
- I completed my talk around Chronic which is called “How to Build an WebSocket API in Elixir” and gave it in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- I am working on a new bot framework called Juvet for another talk I am giving on this new bot framework
Jamie - Next Sprint
- Finish replacing current REST API with GraphQL
- Implement workflows
- Giving the How to Build an WebSocket API in Elixir at KCDC
- Give the Introducing Juvet talk at MiddevCon
Keith - Completed
- Bailed on trying to use Habitat for deployment. Not ideal for stateful applications with hot code reloading.
- Configured CircleCI for CI and soon continuous deployment
- Went down the rabbit hole that is deploying OTP applications
- Continued codifying our infrastructure since I didn’t do that when I first deployed our staging server.
Keith - Next Sprint
- Finish configuration management, deploying OTP releases, and continuous deployment.
- Actually work on the application.
- Move into new house